This is Fruit Salad. Fruit salad is an easy to prepare dessert. This is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit mixed with table cream and condensed milk. Enjoy this recipe from all of us at .
- 1 small can of fruit cocktail
- 2 small cans (8 ounces) of nestle table cream
- 1 cup of condensed milk
- 2 pieces of avocado, sliced in cubes
- 1 piece of apple, sliced in cubes
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries, cleaned and cut in half lengthwise
- 3⁄4 cups of nata de coco
- 3⁄4 cups of raisins (optional)
- 1 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1 melon, sliced in cubes
- Drain the juice from the fruit cocktail.
- Transfer the canned fruits to a bowl.
- Add the rest of the fruits.
- Add the table cream and condensed milk.
- Mix well so that the table cream and condensed milk are distributed well amongst the fruits.
- Now add the raisins and cheddar cheese and mix once again.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
Adjust the measurement of condensed milk according to your taste. Some people like desserts sweeter than others.